Hello Dessislava,

Still waiting for an answer as to how American schools (who have a
fiscal year that begins on July 1) can pay a deposit so early. Thanks
for looking into this. We have an excellent record of showing up and
paying. We sent more teams to the last few worlds than any other country.

But, we are all still excited to come to Berlin, because it is going to
be great!

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont