We are pleased to announce our first wave of subsidized judges for the United States Universities Debating Championship, to take place at Willamette University in Oregon April 13-15 2012. Currently there are 188 teams entered with a sponsorship program that will add more.

http://willamette.edu/cla/debate/events/2011_2012/USU2012.html

Austin Schwartz
Bojana Skrt
David Childers
David Hernandez
Eoin Kilkenny
Isaac Loeb
Josh Martin
Manos Moschopoulos
Monica Ferris
Nick McGrail
Rachel Fabian
Tom Dionesotes
Korey Pace
James Hardy

More to come.

If you are interested, please contact me. We are especially interested in judges who are already in the western US region.

Alfred Snider
Chief Adjudicator, USU 2012
--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont