From: USA Debating in the WUDC Format [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Alfred C Snider [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 4:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Registration problem for WUDC Berlin

They want half deposit before our fiscal year starts. Our FY starts on
July 1. What about yours?

If this is a problem for you, please let me know, so that I can
communicate this to Doug Cochrane when I see him at Colgate.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont