Hello all,

This is just a reminder that final registration for the Ohio Wesleyan Tournament (March 24-25) will close Wednesday a week from today (March 21st). If you need any help in making this trip financially feasible please contact me and we will do everything in our power to make it possible for you to attend. You can find more information at http://debate.owu.edu/ohioWesleyanTournament.html, as well as a link for online registration. You can also contact me at [log in to unmask] or 907-382-8622 for more details. Hope to see you there!

Rebekah Smith
President, Ohio Wesleyan Debate Association