Rebekah,

One of our teams is sick and cannot come. So we will be one team short. I am very sorry.

Sincerely,
Josiah Weekley

Patrick Henry College Debate

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Ohio Wesleyan Debate Association <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all!

The Ohio Wesleyan Debate Association would like to invite you to our second annual tournament this coming March 24-25. It currently features five rounds, though we are currently considering adding a sixth, and will break to quarters. You can find more information in our invite (attached). I will be sending out tournament hotel information shortly, and online registration will be operational by the end of the week.

Last year we had excellent feedback about our event, and this year we are hoping to take that success and improve on it. We feel that this event is an important one for the Worlds community as we attempt to spread it into the middle of the country and bring teams from both coasts. We are hoping that by drawing on a broader group of schools, we can also offer attendees excellent training for nationals by allowing them to face teams they never have before. To help with costs, we we will be providing shuttle transportation to and from airports and hotels as well as the tournament for teams who choose to fly so that there is no need to rent a car.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or 907-382-8622. We hope to see you there!

Regards,
Rebekah Smith
President, Ohio Wesleyan Debate Association