Bill Johnson, Port Townsend, WA

Ah, people,

I really hate when someone out of the goodness of her heart offers to
provide information and people bombarding her with requests.

I will say that normally JVS does not provide papers for free.  And their
are copyright issues as well.

Rather than harrassing my friend Ann Marie, why not take the time to look
it up?  Took me all of 3 minutes to find this;
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0741521407007720  It is a
limited "guest user" site so use it wisely if you are strapped for cash.

I was somewhat amazed that I could access the whole article for free, but
then times are changing, thank the stars.  Give Ann Marie a break, we all
need and cherish her expertise.  It is things like this that cause some
good folks to leave the Flownet.  I only request we stop and think before
adding "Me too" messages to the Flownet.