Hi folks, I currently in an office-based vascular practice. We're rather slow on
Tuesdays, so my manager approached me with an idea to generate more
business. Is it feasible to approach neighboring doctors in the area
(cardiologists, orthopedists, internists) to see if they would allow me bring my
portable duplex machine directly into their offices on Tuesdays to perform
vascular studies on their patients (venous, carotids, AAA screening)? These
referring physicians already send their patients to my office or occassional add-
ons, mostly r/o DVT exams. I was just thinking if these doctors had enough
demand for vascular studies, I could visit them directly every Tuesday to make
it more convenient for their patients. If anybody has had experiences facing
something like this, I would love to get your feedback. Thank you so much!