It is not necessary to mention ECA velocities in the accreditation. Just skip it. Mention only ICA. There is no published criteria for subclavian, ECA or vertebral. In every book they are talking about increased velocities without specific numbers. I have applied for reaccreditation 2 weeks ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edna T. Correale
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 8:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [?? Probable Spam] CCA/ECA stenosis publication criteria

In the process of reaccrediting and ICAVL is requesting reference criteria. We
do not grade these stenosis, just simply state increased velocities noted in
eca which is suggestive of stenosis. I still need published criteria. I found an
article by Michael Jaff for CCAstenosis, and I think the new book by
Strandness may have ECA criteria. Could use any help you have. Thanks