One standard of care for all patients might include using appropriate indications and screening information for everyone.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Just kidding.

Don Ridgway

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet on behalf of Ruth Myers
Sent: Tue 3/27/2012 11:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Weekend coverage

I need some help from my Flow-net colleagues.  Our ED insists on having round
the clock coverage, stating that JCAHO mandates that there must only be one
standard of care for all patients.  Is this true?  and if it is, how do those
facilities that use the Lovenox protocol justify that?  How do facilities with
limited staff handle this?