The following comes from a Local Coverage Determination (LCD) for NONINVASIVE VASCULAR TESTING for services performed after 1/1/2011:

. In most cases, a multilevel physiologic study, which includes pressure and Doppler waveforms, is sufficient for making management decisions. Duplex scanning is a valuable procedure when patients are candidates for an invasive intervention. Duplex scanning and physiologic studies may be reimbursed during the same encounter when the physiologic studies are abnormal or to evaluate vascular trauma, thromboembolic events, aneurysmal disease, or graft patency.

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sony Rashid
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Billing

Hi everyone,

My understanding is that we no longer can bill CTP 93923 and
93925/93926 bundle together on the same day effectively from 01/2011, right? However, you can bring the patient back next day and have the either test done and get reimbursed. I'm in Florida.. any thought?

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----
No virus found in this message.