Congrats Bill, hope your new adventure is rewarding. Your territory is lucky to have you as a rep. Wishing you much success.

Lisa

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of William Beymer
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vascular society meetings?

Hello fellow Flownetters.  As many of you know I have been a persistent “lurker” and occasional poster since the days when we had only 30-40 people on FlowNet.  I will be very careful in this post not to violate any established rules or practices and I want to be clear that this is NOT a sales pitch.

After 20+ years in Ultrasound/Vascular Ultrasound/Radiology Management my career has taken an interesting turn and I am now working for a major provider of vascular physiologic testing systems with a sales territory of Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan.  I am very excited about this new career and would be interested in attending/sponsoring meetings for any vascular societies in this area.  If you are planning an upcoming meeting for your local society or other organization, please contact me off list so we can discuss opportunities for me to help support this function.

Thanks!

Bill Beymer  BS, RVT, RDMS