Fred,
Are you taking call?
Have a great day!
Nancy
From: UVM Flownet [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fred Tarbox [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Weekend coverage

We went to 24/7 coverage and it has worked out great for our hospital and of course if your tech can do general studies the ER doctors will order studies that they may not have ordered if the tech was on call. The additional numbers generated by the ER and the floors (in-patients) because we had an in-house tech justified and additional FTE.

Fred Tarbox, BS, RT, RDMS, RVT
Ultrasound Coordinator
Capital Regional Medical Center