Mina-

I LOVE the new Mindray for echo! Great images and easy, intuitive measurement package w/controls centrally located and lesser used ones within easy reach. Zoom is wonderful and it is infinitely portable for those small hospital spaces. It can be set up on a bedside table and doesn't need to be plugged in to an outlet....take it to the lab and store or send studies effortlessly. It has a long warranty and quick turnaround, tho we haven't needed to use iy

Another plus is that it is ready to go w/practically any reading software (using Media player and even the new slick Medstreaming) w/o any special retrofitting.

Real pleasure to use and each time I discover another feature, I like it more still.

Holly

Sent from my iPad