As a heads up, a pair of Black Vultures with a pair of Turkey Vultures in a field in Hoosick Falls, NY this evening. This time I got the goods and have photos. I put 2 on the list but there are more in my personal Flickr. I didn't want to clog the site with NY birds but, wanted to show posterity I know Black Vultures. One picture is of them on the ground, the other is when they took flight. Field marks are noticeable. Keep an eye out for them in Bennington Co. They are in the area. Kevin, most definitely not Marie who was not even interested in looking at the photos.