On the Flickr site I have posted 3 pictures of what I am hoping is a Cackling Goose I saw at Lake Paran today. I am not very well acquainted with this bird and hate to call it without some feed back from someone more in the know. It was smaller, had a smaller bill and a more steeply sloped forehead. Or so it seemed. It also would hang towards the back of the group of Canadas it was hanging with. When they changed direction he would go from the front of the group to the back in fairly short order. This happened 4 times. Please let me know what you think. Kevin not Marie