Do you know temp ranges for GS? Does it have to be totally frost free or can certain life stages survive some freezing?
----- Original Message -----
From: Kent McFarland
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [VTLEPS] Cabbage Whites.

It was an Infans Moth. I get this kind of report all most every year. During the atlas, I got a few photos and specimens of them. Remember to just glance at the antennae. If they don't have clubs, its a moth.
http://www.butterfliesandmoths.org/species/Archiearis-infans

Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger