Dear all

I have a huge favour to ask any of you that subscribe to Web if Knowledge or Web of Science.
One of our Consultants would like a list of the top 100 cited articles in Radiology. My access to WoS at the moment is problematic and I have exhausted any other channel of access.

Many many thanks in anticipation
Jane

JANE SURTEES | Clinical Librarian | Library and Knowledge Service | Royal Derby Hospital | Uttoxeter Road | Derby  DE22 3NE | UK
DL: 01332 789235 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Knowledge is the enemy of disease