Dear EWB Community,

      Engineers Without Borders UVM is having our fifth annual global
outreach banquet Saturday, April 14th, at 6pm in the Waterman Manor.

      Dave Kerr, the construction manager for ReBuild Waterbury, will
be the guest speaker and it promises to be a very interesting and
topical speech. We will also have an overview of the history of our
student chapter and our plans for the future.

      Those who have not yet sent me an rsvp, but who intend to attend
the banquet can reply to my email, [log in to unmask], with your name and
the number of folks who will be in your party.

      Remember that there is a suggested donation of $15 for students,
and $20 for non-students.

      Thank you for your support and I hope to see you all there.

      Sincerely,

-Sebastian Downs
President, Engineers Without Borders UVM