---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Subject: EWB Votey tour practice on Wed
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Marnie Owen <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings EWBers -

As you all know by now, EWB will be conducting Votey tours this Friday as
part of the Admitted Student Visitation Day event.  We will need at least
six (6) of you to be at the Billings North Lounge around 1015.  The School
will provide EWB $200 in return for EWB's participation.

In order that you are aware of all the things in Votey we'd like to
highlight, I will do a trial run with you on Wednesday at 1030.  Please
meet me at my office (V357) at that time.  The practice run will take only
about 15 minutes and you might expect to spend less than 30 minutes doing
the actual tour come Friday.

Thanks in advance.

- Frolik

Jeff Frolik
Associate Professor / Interim Associate Director
School of Engineering  - University of Vermont

Senior, Environmental Engineering
Secretary, Engineers Without Borders
Treasurer, Chi Epsilon
Member, Tau Beta Pi