Hi

So we are paired with Phil from redstone dining. The dish that he wants to
prepare is sweet sushi and shashimi. This is fruit wrapped in rice wrapped
in fruit leather and then dipped in either a sweet sauce or a tart sauce.
On the side he intends to have a fruit dumpling and some rice made out of
sweet dough. So if anyone wants to help with this creation we are meeting
in redstone dining hall at 10 am on Sunday morning. The contest will be at
6pm on Monday and we will be setting up with Phil about an hour prior. Even
if you don't participate you should check it out because the food is always
delicious.

Best,
Jim