Hi EWBers,
Heres the update on the oven:

Floyd plans to  weld the hinges and put the peiziometers onto the pans
tomorrow morning.

We need some extra hands anytime you can make it from *8:30-10:30am
tomorrow morning*, to help install the piping and fittings for the drainage
pipe. It will be fun work! If you can, just go to the shop.

If all goes well, we will be able to transport the pans at *2pm to the
site. *Sebastian D. can give rides.
At that time we will place the pans on the oven, confirm the location of
the drain outlet, and then mortar the bricks around the outlet. We plan to
be completed at 4pm. We won't be able to fire the oven because the mortar
has to set.

The weather is looking rainy on Saturday. Its not going to rain on Sunday*.
Can anyone help Sunday morning between 9-12? *

questions: 206-499-8282

Thanks
joanie