Hi EWBer's,

So we got the Pans finished up yesterday and transported to the site!

However, we weren't able to get any of the mortaring done, so we are
planning on working on that *tomorrow, Sunday, morning 9-12 at the site*.

If you can join us for some of the time that would be great! Well have
several jobs to work on, including a trip to Lowes, which is always fun!
If you need a ride, let me know.

See you then,
Joanie

--