There will be PIZZA! And planning!

Hope to see you there!

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 8:17 PM, Sebastian Cloyd Downs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear EWBers,
    I know that it is not our typical meeting week and that we have been meeting a lot recently, but that's because good things have been happening and are continuing to happens, so...

Meeting, Wednesday April 11th (this week)
7pm, Votey 207

We will be...
-planning for the Banquet (this Saturday!)
-figuring out the firing schedule, finally
-touching base of the ASVD tours*
and there may be pizza.

Hope to see you all there, sincerely,
-Sebastian D

*if you are going to be giving an ASVD tour on Friday and are available this Wednesday at 10:30am we'll be having a pretour.

--
Senior, Environmental Engineering
Secretary, Engineers Without Borders

Aspire to be useful. -Barack Obama