Hi

So we are paired with Phil from redstone dining. The dish that he wants to prepare is sweet sushi and shashimi. This is fruit wrapped in rice wrapped in fruit leather and then dipped in either a sweet sauce or a tart sauce. On the side he intends to have a fruit dumpling and some rice made out of sweet dough. So if anyone wants to help with this creation we are meeting in redstone dining hall at 10 am on Sunday morning. The contest will be at 6pm on Monday and we will be setting up with Phil about an hour prior. Even if you don't participate you should check it out because the food is always delicious.

Best,
Jim