Hey EWBers,

Tonight 6-8pm is the Battle of the Campus Chefs competition. The competition takes place in the Grand Maple Ballroom.
We are looking for 2-3 EWBers for some shifts to help plate food.
4:30-5:15 Plate and assemble
5:30-7pm Plate food, eat!, and get the crowd excited about the dishes

Phil and his team has come up with very creative dishes, including sweet sushi made from sticky rice in coconut milk, fresh fruit, wrapped in fruit leather, Sweet apple egg rolls, and sweet and tart dipping sauces.

Get ready to eat some great food by our campus chefs!

Just come to the DC if you can help!

-Joanie

--
Senior, Environmental Engineering