Hi Allison,
That Banner application was deployed "as delivered" from the vendor.
Unfortunately, it is know to be a little buggy. My guess would be this
is on Gail's list of items to look at - but probably not anywhere near
the top. Sorry there's no quick fix for this issue.

Georgia

--
Georgia Kennedy
Portal Developer

UVM is subject to the Vermont Public Records Act and communications to and from this email address, including attachments, are subject to disclosure unless exempted under the Act or otherwise applicable law.