This evenings work went longer then expected due to some host problems
we encountered.  We are currently finished for the evening.

After talking with support this week about Tuesdays upgrades, we made a
few additions to our upgrade procedure to better protect the UVM email
system since it saw some trouble on Tuesday night.  Those precautions
seem to have helped as we didn't see any problems with email tonight.

We did experience problems with a handful of VMware guests experiencing
disk timeouts, and ended up rebooting some of those guests.  We'll talk
with support again and see if they can make further recommendations.

If you were effected by an outage this evening, my apologies.

-kent