I have a user who is experiencing odd behavior with his Macbook Air
running 10.7.3 since installing PGP Desktop 10.2.0_MP4.
This user rarely reboots or shuts off his laptop.

When the laptop is not going to be used for a longish period of time,
say 3 - 4 hrs., he closes the cover.  When he opens it back up, it
doesn't wake up.  The apple logo on the outside of the cover does not
light up when it is opened and he then has to hold the power button down
to shut it off, then after releasing it hold it down again to start it
back up.  With this 2nd press of the power button, it starts up fine and
all is good.

This behavior only happens when the laptop is not plugged in, but the
battery has plenty of charge when he starts it up.

I've looked at the settings for Energy Saver and they look reasonable,
something like Display sleep 10 min., Computer Sleep 30 min. when on
battery.

As I said, this started happening a month or so ago after I installed
PGP Desktop 10.2.0_MP4.

Any ideas what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Tim

--
Tim Raymond