This evenings maintenance has been completed.  We are now running on
updated code that includes the fix for the performance problems we were
experiencing yesterday, and all systems are healthy and stable.

Tonight's upgrade was disruptive to UVM's email system.  Access to email
was unavailable between roughly 10:15pm and 10:45pm.  We apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused.

-kent