This evenings maintenance has been completed.  We are now running on updated code that includes the fix for the performance problems we were experiencing yesterday, and all systems are healthy and stable.

Tonight's upgrade was disruptive to UVM's email system.  Access to email was unavailable between roughly 10:15pm and 10:45pm.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-kent