The storage subsystems that provide the foundation for many central services will have a software component upgraded to address bug fixes and to provide new features for storage administration.  Similar upgrades have been performed in the past without service interruption, and we expect this upgrade to follow suit.  No outages are expected.  These upgrades will occur at three different times starting with the systems in our backup data center, and is planned this way to stagger any risk that might be involved.

Systems effected include (but not limited to):
- Email
- Fileservices (zoo/AD/zoofiles/etc.)
- VMware guests
- UVM websites
- PeopleSoft
- Banner
- Portal
- Blackboard

Times:
1) Tuesday, April 3rd, 9pm-11pm
2) Thursday, April 5th, 9pm-11pm
3) TBD

If there are any concerns, please let me know.

--
Kent Saunders

Sr. Systems Administrator
Systems Architecture & Administration