Hey IT-Discuss, some phishers have been using google docs to try to gain UVM netids.  Every google docs doc has a "Report Abuse" link in the footer.

I'd like to perform an experiment to find out if google will quickly pull the doc if enough unique browsers report abuse.  Would you take a 15 seconds, follow the link and report abuse?  Then reply to me directly telling me you did so.  I'll keep a tally and report back on this thread throughout the day with the number of complainers and the form's state.

If google does pull the doc, then we can mount a reasonable defense against this kind of phish, and SAA will have more time to build bigger INBOXes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEhBT1k0SVUxb2lkNHA5RjItektSNEE6MQ

Ben