Update: the form lives on!  It persists in its existence.  We've had 36 people report abuse, but we need moar!

These people rock:
Dean
Georgia
Alison
Kent
Paul
Mike (off campus submission - no bonus points)
Keith
Martin
Jarlath
Peter (uses olde english)
David
Warren
Larry
Helen
Mediha
Frank (uses Chrome)
Charley
Ernie
Marcie
Bryan (off campus submission - bonus points)
Zaneta
Justin
Geoff
Andrew (reports as nudity)