Yes!  This form is a real, live Nigerian-spam-scam phisher's form!

IT-Discuss, I failed to make that clear.  If you put your credentials into this form, then you should update your credentials.

As I think rather highly of this community, I doubt anyone has actually done this - but it still needs to be said.

Ben