I'm in.  And so can other people in my domain but they have to go to
drive.google.com, it's not automatically (ie in the black menu bar).  Also,
under Core Services in my GAFE admin panel it now says Drive and Docs.

Thanks,

Larry

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2012, at 1:43 PM, Michael Dumont <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I can't even get it. It told me they will notify me when it's avalible to
me.