This just came across my path and thought I would share.  Apparently there
is an API (commandline) method of retrieving email from a user account.
 This includes deleted email and can be retrieved from the beginning of
time.    I have not played with this but if it works this could save a lot
of money and help with security concerns.

*Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning*
*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training
*
*   Follow me: Google+ <https://plus.google.com/108865324810272946151/posts>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/AskBjnet-Never-Stop-Learning/156186407768856>|
Android App <http://bit.ly/tez2pI> | Chrome
App<http://appdownload.conduit.com/?appid=d6ab936e-274f-42f4-bf56-4b4a531c35ac&download=true>
 | Newsletter <http://www.askbj.net/services/news-sign-up-form>*
*   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the
podcast<http://google-weekly.net/>
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Google-Weekly.net <http://google-weekly.net/> ~ Podcast ~ 26: Google
Sites with Julie Sharma <http://bit.ly/Idli6C> (4/23/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

Google's Free Edu On-Air Conference May 2nd: My
presentations<http://bit.ly/ItBfp0>