We have this same question.  From the discussions in our district, a lot
has yet to be revealed about the format of the testing.  Will it be
compatible with both Mac & PC?  Will it require Flash?  What will the
network requirements be?  It is unclear if schools can opt for the pen &
paper test to avoid first year issues if they have potential technology
and/or funding for it.  I will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

--Edith

--
Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator