Yours is a situation where I think we need to hold teachers accountable to
be professional and responsible.  I don't know of a way to do it and
frankly I don't think it is a situation where technology should be
involved.

At MSJ I chose not to do the resource calendar but have a standard shared
calendar.  We came up with the procedure, that all events will be entered
in as all day events and titled "per, teacher, number needed).   Then I
have teachers look at the month view, and we have very little overlap
problems.

*Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning*
*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training
*
*   Follow me: Google+ <https://plus.google.com/108865324810272946151/posts>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/AskBjnet-Never-Stop-Learning/156186407768856>|
Android App <http://bit.ly/tez2pI> | Chrome
App<http://appdownload.conduit.com/?appid=d6ab936e-274f-42f4-bf56-4b4a531c35ac&download=true>
 | Newsletter <http://www.askbj.net/services/news-sign-up-form>*
*   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the
podcast<http://google-weekly.net/>
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Google-Weekly.net <http://google-weekly.net/> ~ Podcast ~ 26: Google
Sites with Julie Sharma <http://bit.ly/Idli6C> (4/23/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

Google's Free Edu On-Air Conference May 2nd: My
presentations<http://bit.ly/ItBfp0>