Hi Rob,

We have 4 elementary schools using PowerLunch.   One of the schools moved
from MealTime, and another moved from one of the other software programs.

I just spoke to one of the Lunch Program Managers to verify their process
for submitting data to the state.  They run the PowerSchool *Meal Count
Report*, and use the data from that report to enter the lunch data into the
state website where they add their claim.  She said this works very well.

She also noted that they recently had their USDA Coordinated Review Audit
and the auditor really liked the reports that were generated from
PowerSchool.  The Meal Count Report is the monthly summary, and the Meal
Count Listing is a daily report that can be used to verify that you're
serving the same number of meals that you're prep'ing for.

If you have other questions let me know.
... Susan

Susan T. Sheets <[log in to unmask]>
Student Information Systems Manager
Addison Central Supervisory Union