Hi Everyone - Milton is looking at Teacher Dashboard to help with our
Google Apps setup, and we're about to schedule a demo.  Are any other
schools interested in joining us?  I'm currently looking to schedule
during the last week of April/first week of May.

Thanks!

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District