If your filtering system or firewall interacts with Active Directory, then
you should be able to create a group in Active Directory
(InternetRestriction) and create a rule in either the filtering system or
firewall which disallows any http traffic (firewall) or blocks all
categories (filtering system).  This will work for any device that they
login to.  If it is a device which doesn't require a login and you have
not forced authentication, then it is up to supervision.

Fred Wadlington, Systems Administrator
Milton Town School District
(802) 893-3210 x1130

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on