Rob,
Milton is a "PowerSchool" district; however, our food service dept uses
Nutrikids.  It shares data with PowerSchool but it does all of the
reporting.

Fred Wadlington, Systems Administrator
Milton Town School District
(802) 893-3210 x1130

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on