If you are going to ISTE San Diego in June, here’s a short form to complete with contact information.  I will only share the form with people who are attending, so your cell phone number and other plans will NOT be public.  Hope we’ll all be able to together for a photo or dinner, or something!  Also looking for volunteers to organize dinner plans and a twitter hashtag so folks can follow back in Vermont.  (See form).

Here’s the link and for those of you who fill in the form, I’ll email you the link to the spreadsheet:  http://goo.gl/3S324

Thanks,

Linda

Linda McSweeney, Librarian

Stowe Middle High School Library

413 Barrows Rd.

Stowe, VT  05672

802.253.7229

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research, would it?”   – Albert Einstein