Good morning,

We have a few positions opening in our district most of which rely on heavy
use of Power School. If anyone knows any qualified candidates who might be
interested please direct them to schoolspring.com to apply.

*Woodbury Elem. School*

Administrative Assistant to the Principal  ‘*ANTICIPATED POSITION’*

*Hazen Union*

Guidance Administrative Assistant

* *

*Hardwick Elementary School*

Administrative Assistant   **

Classroom Teacher  ‘*ANTICIPATED POSITION’***

School Librarian   .6 FTE  *                *

* *

Thank you.

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

[image: Description: New Image]

[image: Description: MCTS(rgb)_1309_1079_1080_1078]

[image: Description: Description: MCP(rgb)]

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or
privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access
such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you
destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to
anyone.