Good morning,

We have a few positions opening in our district most of which rely on heavy use of Power School. If anyone knows any qualified candidates who might be interested please direct them to schoolspring.com to apply.

Woodbury Elem. School

Administrative Assistant to the Principal  ANTICIPATED POSITION’

Hazen Union

Guidance Administrative Assistant

Hardwick Elementary School

Administrative Assistant

Classroom Teacher  ANTICIPATED POSITION’

School Librarian   .6 FTE

Thank you.

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: New Image">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: MCTS(rgb)_1309_1079_1080_1078">

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: MCP(rgb)">