I may be able to attend... if you have an extra tentative spot, please send me the info... if you have 25 solid, I will catch it another time.
Thanks,
Diane Reilly
Hyde Park Elementary

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Eric Hall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Apologies for late notice, but communicating with New Zealand has it's challenges... I have arranged a demo of Teacher Dashboard for this evening at 9:00pm. It is a GoToMeeting and they are happy to have more people join (up to 25).

Let me know if you are interested, and I will forward the meeting info.

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury School District
Washington West SU

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.