We have the Califone PA-300P and I was happy with it until it stopped talking with the micorophone.  I called and I just need a new microphone.   It is nice because you can add more mikes and even more speakers and supposedly they will all talk to each other wirelessly.

http://www.todaysclassroom.com/califone-pa300-p-presentation-pro-package/?gclid=CNvd0bzr3K8CFQhN4AoduR9iCA

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training
   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter
   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the podcast
My Sites
 Google-Weekly.net ~ Podcast ~ 26: Google Sites with Julie Sharma (4/23/2012)

Google's Free Edu On-Air Conference May 2nd: My presentations