It is kind of like having my boss ask for the key to my house. Sure they will go and look, they may even touch a few things...but it still leaves me feeling like my "space" has been invaded. If I invite people into my house, that is one thing; to have someone demand a key makes me feel very uncomfortable. And, what is a password but a virtual key to my "house"?

Carol Graves
BFA IT
Bellows Free Academy
75 Hunt Street
Fairfax. VT 05454
phone: (802) 849-6711

"There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate." --Unknown

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from the computer.