Along with the programs mentioned in Caleb's email, don't forget that the ed tech offerings he mentioned are also components of the programs:
Just wanted to let you all know that our registration is open for EdTech related professional development down here at Marlboro this summer.
- Social Networking in Schools: 3 credits. Friday, 5:30-8:30 pm
- Teaching and Learning in Virtual Worlds: 1 credit. Meets online “in world”
- Tech4Educators: 3 credits. July 16-20; daily, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Digital Research: 3 credits. Saturday, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Questions? Contact me, or Joe Heslin, Director of Admissions: 888-258-5665 ext. 209 | [log in to unmask]Bachelor Completion in Information Systems (BSMIS). Fully online.
- Web Infrastructures.
- Systems Analysis & Design.
- IT Contracts.
- Strategic Planning.
Other Programs Overviews--Caleb ClarkProgram Director - Educational Technology
Marlboro College Graduate School, Brattleboro, Vermont, USA.