Along with the programs mentioned in Caleb's email, don't forget that the ed tech offerings he mentioned are also components of the programs:

Educational Technology

http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/academics/edtech/

and MA in Teaching with Technology Programs

http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/academics/edtech/ma/

which leverage the power of  hybrid learning.

I very much enjoyed the community that evolved from my experience at the GradCenter at Marlboro and how responsive they are to change and emerging practices and tools.

Lucie